Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Viva La Bam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Viva La Bam

    Who's a fan of this show? I have to admit, I got started watching and can't stop! My boys helped in getting me hooked....they love to watch it. My favorite episodes are where Bam challenged Don Vito to a game of putt-putt and the one where Johnny Knoxville drops by and they play pranks on one another.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    I love that show...I thought i seen season 1 on dvd at walmart, i may have to pick it up

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    I liked the one where don vito and bam's dad had a competition forgot what it was called i think fat man competition
    ICGRM takin' over

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Henne_IsMyHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    I met Steve-O from Jackass

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    So did my ex-girlfriend's cousin. He was at a bar in Johnson City and she met him. One of my friend's nephews also met Wee-man out at a skate park in California.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    i love this show it is my favortie ever i have season 1-2-3 on dvd i cant watch enough of it!!
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Viva La Bam

    Yeah, it was called the Fat Boy Face-Off [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Spiderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    The Treetop Casino episode is the best
    Remember this line from Vito : "He's got no tiddly just joogle,you can't just goat duggle Hammer and nail and hammer, something and expect it to grow! Beglat you've got these idiots.. Sitting hernwhaga ehhhm, just sitting glawhahwaglahhh. What they're doing! I don't see how you deal with these Vulcan idiots, I'm leaving!!"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    It was funny on one of the episodes I taped this week....they were having a big road trip in Europe and Bam sent Vito to Saudi Arabia. He finally catches up to them in Paris and Bam asks him where he's been, he says "Somewhere in Turkey called Constan-ta-nopple.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Viva La Bam

    I hate the show. I think it's just mindless stupidity. Jackass was much better I thought. This show just seems so scripted and fake. You can tell that almost every word that comes out of Aprils mouth is being read, and when she is suppose to act suprised by something they do she does a horrible job acting. Nonetheless, Bam directed the last video from my favorite band Clutch and they got a cameo on Sunday nights show. They played live and did the opening disclaimer.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •